The following guide will help you decide which size heater will work best for your pool. If you are still unsure of which heater you will need feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pool size.
|SUGGESTED SIZES FOR A 30° RISE TEMPERATURE|
|150,000||BTU||24 RD / 1624||450sq.ft.|
|250,000||BTU||28 RD / 18X36||750sq.ft.|
Heater-100K Natural Gas or Propane
* 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
* Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
* Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations
* Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
* FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
* Jet-ported Eugenox burners provide long life and easy maintenance
* One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
* Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
* Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
* 1 Year Warranty On Parts
NOTE: An overweight surcharge of $40 is added to the price.