Gary Pools & Leisure is a dealer for both Secur-A-Pool® Safety Cover System and, Secur&Clean® Solid Pool Protection System by GLI Products.
For an in-ground pool, safety covers are the best long term investment in pool covers, with the added benefit of child safety. The are easy to put on, installing in about 15 minutes! And even easier to remove. No more wet, partially disintegrated leaves to scoop out. No water to pump off. No water logs to buy or clean.
Both cover types feature:
- Spring covers
- Stainless steel springs
- Brass anchor hardware
- Steel rod for cover installation
- Storage bag
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty, 2 years with full coverage (check date coverage begins) The maximum drop in the water level allowed is 18" below the deck surface -- anything more will void the warranty.
Secur-A-Pool Covers feature:
- Very fine grade silt, and light, will pass through the cover.
- Requires addition of shock treatment upon closing, plus winter chemical kit(s)
- Requires addition of shock treatment on 4/15 and 5/15 if pool not yet opened for the season
Secur & Clean Covers feature:
- "Solid" cover that does not allow silt or light through
- No shock treatments required.
These safety covers are custom manufactured in sections. Basic rectangular shaped pools can be measured by the customer. All other shapes must be measured at your home by two people from Gary Pools & Leisure for $50.00, refundable upon purchase. Approximate, in store-estimates can sometimes be made within +/- $100.00, depending on how well the customer knows their pool dimensions.
Plan ahead as lead time from order placement to delivery is anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the season.
Please visit any Gary's store locations or send us a message for more information!