The following guide will help you decide which size heater will work best for your pool. If you are still unsure of which heater you will need feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pool size.
* 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
* Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
* Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations
* Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
* FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
* Jet-ported Eugenox burners provide long life and easy maintenance
* One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
* Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
* Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
* 1 Year Warranty On Parts
NOTE: An overweight surcharge of $25 is added to the price. Handling Fees still apply.
Submit a Review...
Hayward Pool Heater-H-Series
Enjoy a warmer pool this season without your fuel costs skyrocketing. Hayward's H-Series heaters represent innovative heating technology for pools and spas. Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump. It can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour—you'll feel the benefits the moment you step into the water. This approach to heating your pool is an efficient use of energy—showing once again our commitment to developing earth-friendly products.
Other performance and efficiency-enhancing advances include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant Finn Plate heat exchangers with Cupro nickel, and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
This product cannot be shipped via Fedex and it will be shipped through a Common Carrier. The Handling Fee is $250 which will added in at checkout. Delivery will be Door/Garage Only. No inside deliveries available for this item.
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in US Dollars